Sunday 17 January 2010

Half way round Lac Phillippe

P19 Lac Phillippe 014

P19 Lac Phillippe 020
With the NFL playoffs starting at 1pm I headed out for an early ski. Hadn't yet been up to P19 so I skied from there to the other end of Lac Phillippe. The track was groomed (wow!!) and the glide was good so it was a nice trip. I toyed with the idea of heading up to Lusk cabin but decided to leave that for a later date and a nicer day. I figure I will come back and do the other half of the lake on snowshoes as it looks like a nice trail.

P19 Lac Phillippe 004

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 17 January 2010 at 20:58 , Blogger Tripper said...

Looked like a good morning on the trails. I'm starting to think you don't want company on these outdoor adventures.

 
At 17 January 2010 at 22:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

I would hardly call a short out and back from P19 an adventure, at least not an epic one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home