Sunday 13 December 2009

All I want for Christmas

P10, Keogan 004

P10, Keogan 018
Forecast today called for 5cm more snow and that is what I encountered as I headed up the Fortune Parkway from P10. It was warmer today than yesterday and the new snow is welcome. It doesn't look like they have groomed yet but perhaps that is because the base is too thin? I encountered some asphalt near the top of the hill from P10 and the occasional pole hit the road but who's complaining. Not me for sure. Also, a good sign when people are snowshoeing into Keogan from Camp Fortune. More snow forecast for early in the week. Let's hope we get another big dump. That's all I want for Christmas!

More comparison photos...

P7, Keogan 014

P10, Keogan 011

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 13 December 2009 at 21:56 , Blogger Kenmore said...

Sadly they have groomed but I expect they can't (or don't want to ) groom again because the base is too thin... but that is slowly changing as the snow falls!! Winter is coming!!

 
At 14 December 2009 at 16:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Snow, snow, snow, snow .....!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home