Thursday 16 July 2015

Can't beat Pyramid





Another Friday off work and I was walking down the Lake Road on the AMR property again. This time I headed up the right hand side of the valley towards Pyramid, Gothics, Armstrong and Upper Wolf Jaw. It was a beautiful day for it and the sight from Pyramid is hard to beat. Although the trail goes up from Pyramid, the quality of the views goes down! The peakbagger in me felt the need to hike over Armstrong and UWJ on the way back to my car to add 2 peaks to a second round. My knees were not amused as I made my way down and my brain did not remember how steep and ledgy the trail is.

I will certainly do the first half of this hike again. The second half, maybe not!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home