Friday 11 April 2014

Taking good advice


 
On a recent sunny day I parked at P13 with an eye to hiking the Wolf Trail. As I got out of my car a guy on skis appeared in the lot having skied down from somewhere off-trail. He indicated he was heading across Meech lake to complete a loop. Since I happened to have my skis and boots in the car I asked myself, how often can you short cut across Meech Lake? Decision made! After crossing the lake, I ran into a couple of local photo-bloggers on their way out from sunning themselves at Healey cabin. Another great idea. Nothing quite like sunning one's self in the spring sun. On the ski out the crust on the lake was softer but thankfully the ice held and I made it safe and sound back to my car. A great day to be out!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home